Saturday, February 6, 2010

Homemade Energy Review - Scam?




Homemade energy is it a waste of time and money? I would have to say no. I spent less than four whole days converting my whole house to an off grid power source. The power source was the solar panels which I was able to make by myself at home. I looked on eBay for cheap solar panels and wasn't able to find any that were reasonable priced. Through my disappointment with eBay I was able to come out on top and make my own for less than $150 which is really cheap.

I now power most of the electronic equipment in my house through the solar generator I was able to make. My TV, washing machine, fridge, freezer and even half of the lights in my house are now powered from free renewable energy. I thought it took some kind of genius to make this happen but in reality all I needed was a step by step guide.
My current electric bill for this month was only five dollars, pretty amazing isn't it? I was used to paying over two hundred a month for the cost of electricity. The part that I am most proud of though isn't the money I am saving during this repression but rather the fact that I am helping to fight global warming. I was really concerned about the effect of global warming and decided that investing money into renewable resources was a good idea. Solar panels provided me with the extra relief I needed to help save money for my kid education. I am trying to spread the word now about these alternative renewable resources. We all need to do our part to help fight global climate change and why not save money while we are at it.



The guide I purchased came with a money back guarantee which was an amazing benefit just in case it didn't work. It was a nice little comfort knowing I could return it if it did not live up to my standards but it did and it was worse worth every penny. Check out the website below if you want to start cutting cost and help the environment as did I.

Isn’t  This a Great story.  I read this and could not believe it, I just purchased my own  you should check it out.


Let’s all Go Green,

Ron and Laura Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment