Friday, February 26, 2010

Network Marketing Business ( Stop promoting the Hype and Bullshit )



Network Marketing Businesses

I am so sick and tired of all the Hype and bullshit of today's Network Marketing businesses. I have had so many people tell me how they can guarantee me thousands of dollars per month if I join their business.

I don't understand why people would recruit their prospects with hype and bullshit . I think I know a great way to describe that type of recruiting . It's simply, lying and stealing. If they are just trying to get money out of people so they can advance in the company they are promoting, that is just wrong. I don't know how else to put it.

I recently had an experience like this happen to me, I answered someones personal message that said he was a professional coach and mentor with the same company I was promoting, and that if I paid him $1100.00 for his coaching and training that I would be making 5 - $ 7,000 per month in 90 days. That was just Hype and bullshit.

Why I even believed such a story I don't know. When I told him I did not have that kind of money, he said I needed to find a way to get it, borrow it from family or friends put it on a credit card. He guaranteed me that I would be making enough money to pay it back in 90 days. So stupid me borrowed the money. I started trainings with him over the phone, and everything he was telling me to do cost more and more money. I gave all the money to him, I did not have anymore to be putting out on all of the tools he said I needed to succeed.

Almost 30 days into my phone trainings I was getting no where . Every time I asked him for help with anything, he had no Idea what he was doing, Kinda hard to teach something if you do not know how to do it yourself. It turns out all of the information he gave me was being given away on line for free, and if I had the money I paid him, I would have had the money to get the tools I needed.

The point of this story is, Don't believe all the hype and bullshit that people are feeding you. Do your own research and don't get suckered like I did. I hope my personal story will stop you from falling victim to the Hype and bullshit of Network marketing businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment